Friday, February 11, 2011

The Visualization Branch

It works for Olympians:

I am pregnant. The stick says I am and I'm crying the first tears of joy that I have cried in a long time. I hug my husband and we dance a silly touchdown type dance while we laugh. I stay at home to relish this happy news in the peace of the home we will soon share with our babies.

Soon we discover that we're pregnant with healthy tiwns. I am not shocked. I know this is coming.

My pregnancy is a healthy one. I am free of discomfort or symptoms.

I work until I'm 8 months along and give up the office life to start my life as a Mom.

I am giving birth by c-section. It is a Friday.

With babies swaddled in hospital blankets I hold my twins and smile. It's a big smile. The kind that hurts. The kind that stays for a long time. My husband is near and I see his pearly whites, just as big as mine. He has a tear in his eye and I feel his happiness.

My heart is full of joy. I feel complete. I know that the wait was worth the end result. I am grateful that the universe provided me with two beautiful, healthy babies.

I am grateful that I have this chance to feel my babies kick, swim and play in my womb.

I am grateful that I have a wonderful partner at my side to see me through all of life's adventures.

I am grateful that I am able to stay home with my babies and watch them grow up.

I am grateful that I get the opportunity to share the joy they bring to me, with them!

I am grateful that the universe listened and I am grateful I opened myself up to receive these precious gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment