Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The New Age Branch

I think I was reading the Celestine Prophecy when I developed this picture in my head, but ever since I was a young 20 something I've believed that the energy connecting us is where babies come from. They float around and form into something that has a purpose and it's first step in achieving that purpose is to find a vessle in which to be born from. There is scrutinizing criteria in this search and the parents chosen will provide a "balancing" energy to help that 'child' do what's it's meant to do in life.

I struggled greatly with this belief when it appeared, monthly, that no one saw my husband and I worthy of their mission. It was a level of rejection I didn't know how to deal with.

It wasn't until our recent diagnosis that an explanation occured to me. Just because we haven't gotten pregnant yet, doesn't mean no one's lining up to be a part of our family. It only means that no one has been handed a key, just yet.

The key is now in our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment